Tuesday 18 September 2018

Fox Hunting?!





They say fox hunting has now stopped in England, in the UK, but videos and live streams and what not such as this keep popping up all over the place that I've seen. It's also strange that I can't find one 'pro fox hunting' video or vlog that says that they don't do this kind of hunting let alone any kind of hunting... and for the record no I'm not a Vegan!



I take peoples opinions on fox and other hunting, just please mind your language like I've seen with an 'Anti-Fracking' post I once saw!  If you are 'Pro-Hunting' I'd love to also voice your opinion along with mine and the other person who did this videos. 



Ok, I am monitoring comments to all my blog posts, this is only my opinion in text, the video is not mine but one that I found of many on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com