Saturday 12 January 2019

The seriousness of Dog Foulling in our towns

Hi readers,

I recently stumbled across a post on one of my local towns 'Moaners or Grumbler' pages, it seems like very town or city has one these days or at least up here in Yorkshire does!

This caught my eye as theres been so much and far too much dog mess or rather dog foulling in our towns around where I live... I tie clean doggie bags onto lamp posts and dog poop bins for dog walkers to use.  I'm still doing it now after we sadly lost our Border Terrier just 2 days ago and will try and do it in the future or where I go.  I'm hoping to also do it when I go out around on a walk to Naburn locks tomorrow, which I will hopefully blog about. But here's one of the Moaners pages comments about Dog foulling in our not so little town.

I have blocked out the peoples names for obvious reasons.  - Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com