Saturday 15 June 2019

No net and being a Book fairy!


Hello!

Ok, so this since my last post in may has been a right sort of higgledypiggldy however you may spell that previous word sort of a mess!  I've had to change internet provider so not had much of the internet to go on *sobs!*  not being able to talk to peeps on facebook how shocking lol!

But on a good note and news I lost 5 and a half lbs in weight, started walking more for my health, re-became a book-faerie (will get to that in a moment!) and new internet with nowtv! So hopefully I can now do more blogs.... oh and another good note is that it's just stopped raining! woo ...

BOOK FAIRIES!

https://ibelieveinbookfairies.com/ 

Book fairies are people whom love books and place them a bit like book crossing but without codes, these 'book fairies' place books all around the world and can be anyone! Even me... I've just gone into York having had to get some new walking boots to go on walks with my friend Soo.

From the book fairies website noted above... they say:

"Yes. Book fairies do exist. I believe in book fairies and so do you… perhaps you’ve found a book. Perhaps you’ve just stumbled upon us by accident. Perhaps you have heard of these magical creatures who selflessly give to others and expect nothing in return."

Go and have a look at their website!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com