Monday 5 February 2018

Moggies and Doggies

Yup another Blog Dedication post, that might come up rather regularly Ok, roll up roll up, here are some of the internets, blogs and the globes finest pooches and moggies!! If you'd like to send in a piccie of 'ya pooches or moggies to put on my blog let me know at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com with the subject being Moggies and Doggies for your blog! :D

Here are the first lot! Can you spot yours!

Tauriel, Tallulah, Ziggi, Iroc, Cheetah, Itchy, Jiji, Dog1 and Dog2 (wish to be annoymous!), Kat, Layla, Milly, Pipi and annoymous cat 1... oh and another one of Ziggi the same pooch that wanted to be on twice! in no perticular order, can you fathem out which two pictures are of the same dog, I know I couldn't as he looks different on both ones, I think he's just telling porkies! XD














Which one do you think is our Milly? :D Ok, when I say 'our' Milly, she's one of our family.  She was my grandmothers, but she sadly died in April 2016 so we're all looking after or her or rather taking it in turns!

*Daft Rae has just hovvered above the photos that might show their names lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com