Saturday 24 February 2018

Paying it Forward in my nearest town!









 Paying it forward in my town!

Well after reading and watching many #PayItForward vlogs, videos and articals I thought I'd try one of my own that I gave to my friend Anna who works in the Curious Table, and asked her if she could pass this to the next person who comes up.  As there was no one currently in the cue, I was the only one so she said she would do so leaving it a bit and then she'd give it to the next cutomer.  So if you are wondering what on earth paying it forward is... The post below this one shows of a couple doing just that but in the States. Where it is more widly accepted, sadly for here I have done it a few times to have been growled at or frowned upon!

Hopefully this time it will help someone or one of their regulars pay a bit towards their order or meal! So if you recieved this do let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow
    Your kindness made myself the staff and my wife joyful. Your act has inspired me to do an RAK myself today . Thank You Raevienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot believe it worked! :D Your most welcome! I was going to put it down on a table then thought no, I'll try and give it to my friend who works there to give it to the next person! I am so glad it made you joyful! That's how #PayItForward works! :D I am so glad it's worked out ok. I was a bit worried about doing it as it seemed rather busy in there this morning! .. Thank You so much for replying! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi raevienne great blog so glad you received a good response to your raok see ya on kindspring 😉👏

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com