Saturday 31 March 2018

16 'R.A.O.K' Letters

 

 16 Random Acts Of Kindness Letters!

So Today and Yesterday I sent 16 Random Letters to complete strangers either left at  the table on a coffee shop, left on a shelf in the local supermarket or through peoples doors. Hoping that is that they don't take it too personally! 

Let me know if you recieved one! :D 

All it really was, was to say HAPPY EASTER and also to my blog readers to do as well as leaving little tea bags of my favourite teas in along with the letter enclosed! I wonder how many of the letters will actually be read, sometimes it does get me thinking how many people will do the #Payitforwards then somehow if I hear about it.  Or does that sound awful wanting to know!? Not that I am meaning to be rude! 

With tomorrow being Easter Sunday everywhere mostly with the Christians amongst us and Ostara for the Pagans and others, Passover for some and I am yet to figure out what the meaning of Easter or Ostara or Eostre as in the Goddess Eostre I will do a further post about her! :D 

Please if you are commenting please refrain from abusive comments as I will have to delete them, I had them sadly once on another blog I did and also on youtube which I have had to stop! 

Lastly though have a great Easter and Blessed Ostara everyone! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com