Friday 16 March 2018

Geocaching Trackable Item sees the world! Via London!

Ok, so I know I have been so awful again and not posted since the first of this month. Ok it was my birthday yesterday 'the ides of march!' eek! Getting too old now haha! Anyway I've just recently clicked on a trackable which has now seemed to have gone over 4,000 odd miles over the Atlantic to Canada!! Here's some pictures to prove it's Journey!! If you want to view it you can view it and click 'Discover' if your a member of www.geocaching.com here are them pics! ... and hopefully more blogs and posts to come soon.  Maybe one day in the future i'll do my youtubeing channel again and vlog for you all! :D Any tips on that would be greatfully appreciated!  I love sharing my journies with you all! Blessings Rae.

Rae and John's TB page!

 
   Dad (John) Look we went to London!!  :D
A fellow cacher met us!
went in a tb hotel! went in

 
HAPPY TRAVELS TRAVEL BUG! Go show us the world!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com