Sunday 3 June 2018

A random act has been answered again!

Just got this and I was so shocked that someone actually donated it to charity other than buying something themselves... I started a chain off !! I am over the moon that this Ms Watkins did this and she posted:

 "The 50p you left near the Galtres Centre was picked up by me and I have put it in the collection for Poppies for Tommy. Our town is going to purchase a There but not There soldier and we started to create 10 poppies to place around the War Memorial yesterday a the Summer Fayre. Thank you."

Apparently there is going to be this locally:

 
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com