Friday 15 June 2018

NAMASTE - Shoutout's!

I am starting to do what I call 'Namaste' Shout outs ... as NAMASTE means I bow to the devine in you I thought it sounded apt and after the day I have had today what better way to start it with a lady that lives locally.  All I will say in these posts is their first name / nickname and the road name so they know who they are if they ever read this blog...so to start.

NAMASTE

Sue, on Penny Lane

 Thank you for the kindness of stopping to talk to me on your dog walk after a bad experience with 'an Avon Brochure Distribution'  

 I wish you all the best for the future in what ever you do and it was lovely meeting you, your dog and cat! :D <3 Thank you for making my day!  

 

 

-rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com