Tuesday 24 July 2018

Too less or Too much

Hello Readers, Moonbeams and RAOKs lovers! :D

So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I am hoping to post again soon with more blog posts! As it is coming up the Geocaching Yorkshire Mega week and I'll be taking my phone to snap pictures of it to show you all. Still unsure how many readers this blog gets so if you have any advice how stats counters work or wheres the best one do let me know at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com and I am continuing to show you my adventures and take you along with me.

I found this saying on facebook that a friend had shares and liked so I'll end this blog post with that and a dedication to this post to the wonderful Claire and Jax you've really helped me in ways you might not know of! Most recently confidence in going out and the dreaded gym! haha...

another one I found for Jax and Claire is:



Brightest of Blessings!

Rae  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com