Saturday 28 July 2018

Curious Brownies RAOK #2

28th July 2018 - In the Curious Table, Easingwold, North Yorks, UK

Every week, I like to try to do random acts of kindness or otherwise known as R.A.O.K. Today of all days when my friends Jax. Claire and Richard were wanting to meet up for Breakfast at the curious table. I thought I'd get 3 Brownies and give them to random strangers so I did... if these were you and Rae and Jax gave them to you this morning let us know on the comments below this post and say hi and if you liked them! I get rather addicted to these little Brownies, mostly not always that 'little'!!

Hope you enjoyed them and hoping to do another one soon.

Blessings, Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com