Wednesday 15 August 2018

Rocking off lol

Hello!

Ok, here I am have not been blogging for a bit! EEk sorry I know, I know!! I keep saying ill blog and I WILL! :D  I've had one great week at the Yorkshire mega!! BUT before all that my towns started a facebook page a bit like the love on the rocks and is placing rocks all around town like they are doing nationally! I'm so glad it's taken off here too!

These rocks were done by #EasingwoldRocks on facebook if your ever passing let them know if you find a rock or two or three! :D Most of the young ones have been out on the search and taken the good ones though haha...

Here's one rock I found :

 you can find the Easingwold rocks page at: Easingwold Rocks
 I met a few people when doing rock searching!

-Rae





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com