Thursday 4 October 2018

Doggie Bags and Wildlife

So I've recently been doing a bit of 'environmental health' if you can call it that. For some this might sound a bit too weird for them. So I went on a bike ride just little or rather not so little lol old me... that's after I saw an artical THAT I now can't find for the life of me about someone in the states setting up little stations or rather doggie bag containers so people can just pick and put more in when they have spares.  For other doggie owners, and there is an awful lot of dog foul out there that I've nearly ridden or stepped in and it's getting disgusting for not only children but adults and the elderly too! So here are my random acts that I did! 




^The snicket when the dog foul bin is placed, sometimes I tie them to lamposts and trees to although im never sure thats a good idea.  This perticular snicket has been playing a good part in my random acts when I use to put tea bags down here...
A little blackbird that I found just sitting on the ground it seemed not to be able to move at first then after about 5 minutes of the poor thing being watched by me wondering what on earth to do, it kind of shuffled into the undergrowth and hopefully out of harmes way. I hope it is ok, what do you guys think? What do you do when you find an animal or bird like this?

-Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com