Thursday 4 October 2018

When Teddy met Milly!



DOGGIE OF THE MONTH AWARD - SEPTEMBER 2018!!!  


Whilst Rae, Jenny, Terry and Milly the Border Terrier were in Harrogate having a wander round we went into this little (not so little?) Doggie friendly pub called The Old Bull (Will link their website below).

There we met a lovely couple called John and Cath from Manchester and their dog Teddy! I gave her my card (that sounds rather too official!) and after what felt like ages I am only just putting this up I am so so sorry!!! It was really lovely meeting you and I hope you all had a safe journey back to Manchester and more doggie treats were followed!

- Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com