Wednesday 17 April 2019

Pay It Forward of the day 17th April 2019

 Rae's Pay It Forwards

Just reduced someone to tears in my town ... she couldn't believe there was anyone in our town that would do such a thing...well here's what happened... and it's all thanks to my Dutch Friend Annemiek!  'Anna' as most some people here call her was a waitress in our town and she surprised me with a visit back to our little town that she lived in a while ago... she was the best waitress our town ever had it was sad to see her go back to her home country in Holland. Anyway... as she did a random act for me I thought I'd do a pay it forward when we both went out for a milkshake in one of our many coffee shops in the town where I live. So I did a pay it forward twice ... a lady came out in tears of joy that someone had done such a thing and couldn't stop saying thank you... apparently she'd only gone and got a few pence short of change and couldn't get the coffee she wanted and they'd said at the Till the lady (not that I get called that a lot here lol) had bought the next person one) and she was overwhelmed! So job done for today! :D  I love to Pay It Forwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com