Wednesday 1 May 2019

Local Businesses Targeted for RAOKs!

Hi Readers!

Costa, Olive Branch, Sugar Mouse, The Commercial Pub, The Curious Table, Cocoa Tree... these are just a few places that I've targeted in my local area for Random Acts of Kindness and also great places for a cuppa and something to eat or take away! Why not give them a visit if your in the vacinity of North Yorkshire, England, UK also let me know and maybe I can get out and give you a random pay it forward cuppa for reading this blog post! Here's a shout out to the latest one...

Costa Coffee, Easingwold


Also a big Thank You to Anna and Danielle that served Rae and Jax today! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com