Tuesday 7 May 2019

My 'Crochet'd Hug' - A Random Act to me!





KindSpring: Small Acts That Change the World www.kindspring.org

Kindspring is a group of like minded kind hearted people that love to do random acts for their community and the world. But this morning it happend to me! One of my fellow members on the Kindspring page sent me a crochet shawl that they called a Crochet Hug from over in New York in the great USA! I was overwhelmed!  THANK YOU SO MUCH MISH THIS SHOUT OUTS FOR YOU! <3

Aplogies about the fuzziness and the drastic picture of me haha! :D It was so kind of her and I did a rock in her honour or honor as they call it over there 'across the pond' lol -Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com