Wednesday 10 January 2018

Geocaching Trackable Race:

As a Geocacher, (www.geocaching.com) I love to put out Geocaches and meet other Geocachers... today, hopefully going Geocaching with the popular Mel&Freddie17... and hopefully if the rain stops do some caching in a nearby town, between where we both live.  Hopefully an update of pictures to come later!... If I can do that is...

I also put trackables out, these are little dog tag like things on keyrings that cachers put from cache to cache or person to person, this time I am putting two nearly identical (except from obviously the codes) and putting them out to go on a race with one another... one for me and one for my dad John. To see who can reach the Yorkshire Geocaching Mega this August First! So if you spot it please log a grab, discover or retrive or drop!.... the references are:

Rae = TB8QQBM    and     John = TB8QQB4

MAY THE RACE BEGIN! :D 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com