Monday 8 January 2018

Rae's doing Random things again! ...

Ok... So I've done it again and lagging in posting blog posts eek! Not off to a good start, BUT hopefully will get better. Must add that to another one of my New Years resolutions! Here's some funny quotes to keep you going! :D

Oh, and before that if you see my offerings around the towns or cities let me know by email or on here commenting to posts :D I'd love to hear from you all! :)


 Ok, so some quirky quotes for you all!
NOTHING WRONG with loving the strange and slightly weird lol! 
Alice in Wonderland Quote to finish it off...

"Your completely barking mad, but I'll let you in on a secret... all the best people are! ... "

Stay wild, moon child! ... and moonbeams! ;) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, love Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com