Saturday 27 January 2018

Trackable on a cake! - DEDICATION POST: bellanamberbunny


Yes you can use the phone in your blog. I started caching in April 2015 and got my 4000th find at a New Year's Eve Event.

The tb was collect at the Australia day event on the 26th January this year.


Rae recently got one of her trackables on a cake, ok so not the actual real trackable, that would be rather strange to say lol... but the cacher(s) known as bellanamberbunny put my trackable 'Green Peace' (  ) on a cake the image of it at least! I am so honoured!!

They said: "I scrapbooked the picture took a photo and took to adsa to get the picture printed on the cake. (The cakes are quite big)."  They started in 2015 caching and got their 4000th find at a new years event this year!... I've got a lot to cach up with!



You can find out more about Geocaching and Trackables at www.geocaching.com and also about the travel bug TB6ZBFZ

The actual TB the green geocaching log tag was attached to a big peace sign... placed in the geocache: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC7FT0F_australia-day-2018-chesterfield?guid=1c22baef-0cd7-4113-a7c8-9e3d8767b3e2

I am glad that a piece of me had a bite taken out of, just hope I was tastey who ever had me that is! :D Wonder what cake I was on? :) -Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com