Tuesday 9 July 2019

Brownies, Tea, Freddos and happy Tourist Information Customers

Tuesday 9th July 2019 between 12- 12:40pm and 1pm and 5pm

Rae's Tuesday Random Acts

Brownies, Cuppas, Freddos and Malteasers!

My day started at the coffee morning I run with my mum and our friend Ms W up at the local residential home in my town.  This is where the first Random Act comes into place... it started with my friend Anne and 'The Capri Sun Lady' (names in this blog will be changed as cannot say their real names but they'll know whom they are!!) gave me advice when giving teas and coffees out to the fellow 'residents' there.  One person had come in and started clicking their fingers ordering a cuppa and when it had come said it wasn't right.  Anyway cutting a long story short The Capri Sun lady and Ms W then helped me with calming her down and getting her another cup of coffee! Thanks to them I don't know what I would have done... I was then invited by The Capri Sun lady and another lady who we will name her ... Ms Coffee as she likes her coffees! Well I sat with Ms Coffee and The Capri Sun lady (ok sorry I hope your all following this lol) for a nice chicken dinner lunch!  Which only cost £8.25 which wasn't bad! 

The next was me doing Random Acts to 4 ladies and 1 gent in our local tourist office... I blame my friend Sarah for that one! She likes chocolate so here we go I go and think why not give out malteasers and a chocolate bar ... couldnt find right ones so I go and buy 6 Freddos the normal original ones... and 2 boxes of malteasers.  After saying to the cashier at our local newsagents bless them that it wasn't all for me and also it didn't help me coming out and there was my Slimming World consultant 'Ms Slim' (these slimming world consultants here are so well dressed and it seems they look a bit like air stewardesses! ) haha... I gave away 1 box of chocolate and some freddos to them also to my friend Sarah.

The next one was three brownies to my friends Jax and Sarah (yes she likes her chocolate hehe)

The one after was to the 2 Costa employees in our town...having gone in and seen it empty 

The second to last was the meal with my friend and also meeting and getting cheered up by 'Mr and Mrs Poppy' a couple that come into the St Leonards Charity shop I work at every Monday and Friday (If your in my town and know where I am come and pop in and say hi!) 

THE LAST was me helping my friend home and posting two birthday cards on the way with gift cards in for 'Mrs Knit' and 'Mrs Allotment' :D 

Rae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com