Tuesday 2 July 2019

Lumie the June/July Dog of the month! :D

Dog of the Month

Lumie

 
The June / July doggie of the month is Lumie the Pug. Lumie and her owner came up to the coffee morning that my mum Jenny runs on a Tuesday morning. Lumie looked adorable sat on the lap of her owners and one of the ladies that come to the coffee morning I’ve nicknamed ‘The Capri Sun Lady’  thought her adorable as did the other ladies and gents there.

If you want your doggie to be 'Dog of the Month' on my blog send your entries to raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com with a picture of him or her, short description on what they like to do and their best activities even if it is sleeping! ... and also what you would like me to put on the blog if you want me to mention the owners in it too!  Also I do cat of the month too! Send your emails me with the subject <dog (or cat) of the Month on blog > 
 
Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com