Tuesday 23 July 2019

Rae's curiosities in the charity shop!

Curiocities whilst working in a charity shop!

 
Ok, don't get me wrong, who doesn't find strange things when you go into a local charity shop or thrift store! I work in one of our local quirky ones here in my town along with another one in another town.  There are just some interesting people that come in!! 

Like the pin badge lady, the waitress in the local coffee shop that does them special little immaculate hearts in hot chocolates mmmm... and also the 50p lady that comes in changing her £1's for 50ps and finding the rarist and strangest looking ones...

Then there's the two 'Bosses' as I call them you know who you are that do them amazing displays with the teddy bears, kiddies toys and also to the one fellow employee that switches things round on different days (for fun) to see if people would notice... I'm going to nick name u all in a moment...and to the quirky customers that come in.
 
THIS IS FOR YOU LADIES AND GENTS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY YEAR 2019 and not just my days whilst working at the charity shops!
 
Mollie, Little Mo, The 50p lady, Mr Switcharound, Pin badge lady, the heart of E'wold, the suceeders, Mr Nuts!....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com