Tuesday 19 September 2017

Dedication post! - Mandy!

Just Mandy... :D My dear soul sister from all the way over the sea or as they say over there 'the pond' this is for you dear one and all the shade and sweet water of ElfQuest (www.elfquest.com) hint at our joint favourite graphic novel of all time hehe! By Wendy and Richard Pini...

The Elfquest Collectors guide's Chieftess herself Mandy Roncalio-Meyer her website and if you want to know a bit more about her is at:

https://www.patreon.com/JustMandy

She says this about her goal on youtube on her page:

"i've only just begun my artistic journey, but as a low income YouTube creator with a LOT of aspirations, i need all of the help i can get! already my friends, family, and community have shown me a lot of love and support, and without that to encourage me, i wouldn't be able to make great content! i have many hopes and dreams for what i want to do, but i just can't do them all without assistance. i want to continue to grow, to write and act and sing, and include my friends and community members as MUCH as i can! i GREATLY appreciate each and every person who supports me, and i couldn't do what i do without my Friends and Community! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all of the support and encouragement! with your help, we can do big things together! nothing is expected, but anything is appreciated!"

Mandy's youtube channel can be found at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaPDpFJq7Ud10GRXSzRUZA

So why not go and have a look at her page and website etc... Brilliant lady, I couldn't have done things with out her, thank you so much mandy for helping me through life and changing my life in so many ways! <3

Bright Blessings,

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com