Thursday 21 September 2017

Forager's Feast Artical

Hello People!

Just wanted to share a recently found artical in one of the magazines I read 'Pagan Dawn' No, I don't class myself as a full Pagan and I am open to every religion but I thought I might share this as it is about the fruits you find in the wild and I have always been interested in different Foraging things and learning how to do so.  I mean anyone can do it dispite what religon etc right? Please if you have any artical you'd likeme to post 'nothing too religious! I'd love to dedicate a post to you, I thought you'd like this to the people out there having done my RAOK. 
 
Bright Blessings,

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com