Monday 11 September 2017

Dog Litter bags

Afternoon Readers!

 Rae here again for another blog post, after putting some more of my little RAOK stones out in my town, I thought I would try something a bit different after seeing it on the kinspring website. www.kindspring.org 

I found the idea on the site, and though I would give it a bit of a go... I had some spare Biodegradable and Degradable small mini bags that can be used as 'scoop a poop' or politely put 'Dog Litter' bags. 

So I thought why not tie them onto lamposts and put them out for the public to use, a lady further down thought it was a great idea, although most of them haven't been taken.  So I am unsure if to carry on with it and where else to get cheap bags from... Would you use your own money to do this again if it was you? Here's some of the places I've put it in my town.  Let me know if you've spotted them... and what you think! :) 

Also do they look like poop bags and what else should I have done or to do? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com