Thursday 16 November 2017

ElfQuest and it's show!

I am a big fan of the long running American Graphic Book/comic after several years ago prob about 5 years ago my now 'Soul Sister in all but blood ' hint to the series itself! Shadowfire got me into it. Mindfull elves battling the humans...

The links are to check out and to see what ElfQuest and it's creators Wendy and Richard Pini.

www.elfquest.com   and it has it's own PODCAST Show!! By David and Ryan https://soundcloud.com/theelfquestshow/ep34-part-1  That is Part one that I am currently listening to of the issues of the final recent quest.

The series has spanned over 35 years of pointed ears of the 4 foot elves! Go and check it out!!

and come back to say if your hooked or not hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com