Thursday 9 November 2017

Youtube Dedication Post! :D [SUPER CARLIN BROTHERS]


Hey People, Yup, you guessed it another reccommendation post from me these two brothers do theories on films and almost anything from Disney, Pixar to Harry Potter... 
 Go and check them out on the link above! 
Definatly worth a watching if your a nerdy fan! 
Gotta love Ben and J!

New videos or vlogs up every Tuesday and Thursday on several different topics!!

Their bio says:
Two brothers. Jonathan "J" Carlin and Ben Carlin. Proud Slytherins, Narwhal Detectives, Pixar Theorists, Bagel Eaters, Google Autofillers and Grizzly Eagle Shark lovers. We tend to overthink things - If it has to do with Pixar, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars or Harry Potter you'll probably find it here. =D

So what you waiting for! 

Blessings, Rae

Ohh, and p.s. If you want a reccommendation or dedication vlog email me on raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com and I'll try and put you up if you give me a bio of yourselves and links! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com