Wednesday 1 November 2017

Ni Hao 你 好

Hello Lovlies, Earth warriors/ Eco worshipers / tea lovers and if your like me crazy british tea book worms! :D

Just got this lovely message from a lady in Taiwan from postcrossing.com and I thought I would share it with you:

“"Hello
( 你 好 )
/ni hao/
What a totally amazing card and format. One of the best and most intriguing I have received via postcrossing!I really like it very much:)

Brilliant.
Thank you for your interesting card; I received it on the 1st of November. I think the postmen did a very good job :D
Not only the front of your postcard is beautiful but your story at the back is even more.
(By the way; I love your handwriting.)
It's nice that people do some effort to tell something more about interesting things from their country!!
Also thanks for your best wishes
I wish you the same.
Have a wonderful day(祝你有個美好的一天)
Greets from
Doris黃雅君"”

- I'm suprised the Taiwanese (?? Please correct me if that is what you call people from Taiwan!!) postal service and ours got to them in less then 11 days, now I sent one to my pen pal in Scotland and it took her to recieve it a maximum of 158 days!!! BLIMEY, I've had like this one, one from Australia take less!!

If you'd like to see the postcard its on: www.postcrossing.com as GB-942917 :D

Bright Blessings!

Crazy Rae hehe !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com