Wednesday 20 December 2017

GEOCACHING TRAVEL BUG DIARIES! : Show John the world!

Or GEO:BugTravels - Show John the World... GOES GLOBAL! :D

 As a geocacher - see... (www.geocaching.com) I like to pass on and continue the journey of many travel bugs, little trackable tags that travel the world through other 'cachers' people that geocache and also via geocaches 'the hidden containers' that are put all around the world.  So I thought why not set one up for my father John, as due to having Parkinsons and a heart problem he cannot travel long distances and so he can travel the world via this 'tb'... I will attempt to document at least a bit of the 'tbs' travels via this.  If you ever read this and your a geocacher do go onto the page: TB7C7Q8 and 'discover' us or rather him! Here are some photos from the page it'self  and some of the logs that have been posted recently or this year

Current GOAL / MISSION:


This tb is for my Father John.  He can't travel as much due to having Parkinsons and a heart problem/pace maker. I'd love to show him the world with your help. Can you help me by doing the following?

  • Take as many pictures as possible
  • Get as many miles on this trackable as possible
  • Say hello to us (John and Rae) via your log
  • Write a poem, greeting in your own language for us to translate (hopefully!) or if you can translate it for us?
  • Take to as many events as possible
  • We'd love to go to Geocaching HQ Please!
  • We'd love to go to as many famous Geocachers as possible.

About This Item

A Devon mega tag that Rae got from the Devon Mega event this year. The TB and pictures will be placed on my blog page www.theteaandbooklady.blogspot.com  (let me know in '( and )' if you do not wish your name / cache name to be on my blog or if you do not wish a photo with your face to be on.

[Photos to come later]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com