Friday 1 December 2017

Update from Kirby Misperton FRACK Pad, North Yorks ... A Disaster waitin...






  Please note, this blog or rather my blog that I post on is only my opinion...  I am trying to gather the facts for both sides to figure it all out regarding 'Fracking' So far I haven't been able to find a 'Pro-Fracking' Video that makes sense! ...



If you dislike what you see ib this vlog you do not have to view. Or don't read that blog post at that time go and read another one.  I post about lots of other different things... maybe not at the same time but I amd hoping to do so.  Hense why I am called The Random Scoper sometimes! Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com