Tuesday 12 December 2017

KM8: The First Two Months and bloggers notes...





                                                                                                                                                                                



Hello people, just wanted to also say adjacent to vlogs, videos I share and what not, that this blog and it's posts are individual opinion of the blogger that writes the artical or post on this blog.  Please respect any articals, videos and opinions etc.  Any harsh comments will be removed.  I am also looking for two sides of different stories like with the Fracking so that people can make up their own minds on how it will effect us all.  Please email me if you would like to submit and artical to my blog at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com ... please no abusiveness.  Also my apologies for the late blog posts. Bright Blessings, Rae.


1 comment:

  1. Big thanks from Kirby Misperton Forward Protection Camp for your amazing Christmas presents! The kettle is on and the sun is out. Hope you have a great holiday!! X

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com