Monday 18 December 2017

Prudence and the Crow - Tea Review #1

Hello,

This is my second subscription with http://www.prudenceandthecrow.com/ and I thought I would hopefully do them proud at least if not, I will just try and do a review and promote them a bit.  This is my own personal opinion of the Tea by  Pukka Teas , which is in no means me trying to have a go and Poor Prudence and the Crow! :) For some reason it wont let me put my own pictures of the tea that I drunk in so these are all of the net (OH I Hope I don't get done for this, let me know if I need to take them off or something!) raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com (if they are copyrited, my sincere apologies if so!), Well on with the review:

Pukka's 3 Cinnamon Tea



At the start I felt this smelt rather strange, very much it's namesake!  Having had got this from the Purdence and the Crow Subscription box.  A vintage book subscription with a few goodies that comes every 13th of the month, not sure if thats lucky or unlucky, poor them, but I like how they have a Steampunkish sense to them!  I hope that is what their getting too hehe!

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go as I was rather 'Aptly' watching the Hugo film on telly! Got to love Steampunk!! (Although, I must get back to it as I've had to pause it to write this and drink the tea!!)
Although tastes to me a bit like the chai tea, I didn't think I'd like it that much, but it is not all that bad!! Well at the best of times I'm never good at explaining so hear me out!  Found this to be rather a mixture of tangy, spicey and creamyish, if it could or can be all them things!! :D Although I definatly wouldn't reccommend to leave the tea bag in for more than 5 minutes!! There's a definately some spice kick to it!! #Prudenceandthecrow - I must say although this is still giving me an after taste and I am not entirely sure if it is agreeing with me, like Chamomile (OH PLEASE DO NOT send me Chamomile!! I am allergic to it!) it is definately down to the persons choice of tea flaverings and smells.  I'd recommend this to a friend that likes the smell, but wouldn't really have it again, sorry!

Bright Blessings,

Rae.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rae, We do have a selection of the Pukka Teas on the KM8 Tea stand. (The infamous Tea Lady!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie! ... I don't know about infamous, I've heard good things about you. Shamefully, as much as I'd like to attend to see you all over there, I have no transport so won't be able to... maybe one day! lol... Hope you all survived the Yuletide period and the snow and ice! Which are your favourite teas of Pukka to drink? I'd love to put it as an artical on here if you don't mind?

      Delete

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com