Friday 15 December 2017

The Fracking Files! #1 (FF#1)

... Or 'FF's for short!

I am going to be putting together a group of 'fellow protectors of the earth' stories, articals and opinions, as sort of my own research and find out whats best and whats not for the future of this earth and it's people.  If you'd like to comment please send your quoted text in ("") speach marks emailed to me with "Fracking Files - For your Blog" in the subject line and I will do my best to include it.  This is open to pro fracking as well as anti fracking as I want to hear both sides of the story!  Please respect each others opinions anyone one from either side found bad mouthing will have their comments removed! (I don't want trouble on my hands! :) )

So here we go...

Opinion from a fellow relative regarding fracking...:  "It will give us renewable energy that is cheap and that many can afford and it will go to a good use"

J. Gibbs' Reply via Facebook:

The public will not get cheaper gas through fracking as it will be used to service Ineos making more plastic to pollute our oceans (Blue Planet) and we have enough gas without fracking to last 20 years which is plenty long enough for the changeover to renewable energy. Ask them to explain to you why, when we live on an island, the energy in the tides can't be used, then look at wind, and the sun...

and in the Rydale local Paper: 

http://www.gazetteherald.co.uk/news/15775406.Ryedale_District_Council_meeting_halted_by_protesters/

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com