Thursday 26 April 2018

Operation Tea Bags!

Ok, RAKtivists and Readers!

Today I did 17 Random Acts of kindness in the forms of letters to strangers and tea bags in envelopes.  Just now waiting to hear back form one of the 17, or if anyone does.  Here's what I wrote as I dropped them off in letterboxes whilst on my rounds doing Avon.  Ok, so I don't put my avon as well, I like to keep them separate unless a new customer comes up of course...  let me know how this sounds or if you got one? I don't mind my personal email on or at least my P O BOX... send me mail if you wish! I like postcards! :D


#letters2strangers
#Raesrandomteabags
(OPERATION TEA BAGS)

Sender: 
Rae Rowan
P O BOX 83
YORK
YO61 3YT


*Random Act Of Kindness 

Dear Recipient,

Ok, I don’t think we’ve met before, we may have passed in the street sometime in this town or another. 
 I’m doing a Random Acts Of Kindness (R.A.O.K’S) project to help the world and also doing it along many
 of my pen friends.  They set me a challenge to do as many Random Acts as I can.  One of them being this
 distributing tea bags to people, Ok. I know it sounds rather strange. I have been given a crate full of tea bags
 to give out to people from where I use to work! Insanely they’re mostly ‘Sour Cherry’ ones… 
I know a few people who have hugged me in the street having recieved one so, I thought why not keep doing
 it as long as I have the tea bags.  So here you are here’s a cuppa on me! :D  That’s a public email that I use and
 haven’t got anything personal on it, also I use a p o box for the majority of things.  I have been doing this for ohhh 
over 2 years now and I am part of a Random Acts of Kindness movement so to speak (not as awful as that sounds!) 
on www.kindspring.org I have put my email and p o box above so if you did want to, you don’t have to reply but
 I have had some rather moving postcards from people thanking me for their tea bags (and also the books that I leave
 around from where I work in a charity shop that are chucking them out!) 

I ensure you I am genuinely here to just give you a free cup of tea on me, nothing else other
 then of course if you wish to pay it forward to another person! :) 

I hope you have a good day! 

Bright Blessings,

Rae. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
If you are on Twitter or Instagram I can be found at: Instagram / @teaandbooklady Twitter / GreengGingerFae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com