Saturday 14 April 2018

#Payitforward No. 2 and No. 3!

Ok so i've done another 2 pay it forwards! So if you were in either the Curious Table and were the two ladies sat by the door that recieved a #Payitforward from me or the anyone picking one up from the Sugar Mouse both around 4:30pm today (Saturday 14th April 2018) I hope it made your day and you enjoyed it! Even though the second Sugar Mouse one might have been seen at by staff as I seem to know the staff more at Curious Table and they know what I do more there...

Despite going out with cold flu!! Ok, I don't know if that was the tempting karma of Friday 13th ...BUT just made one lady with her daughter happy and overwhelmed by giving them a tea bag and random letter to a stranger enclosed.  Although that wasn't it the pay it forward bit was £2 towards their bill so wonder what they will think about that! :D 


SO IF YOUR THEM ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com