Friday 6 April 2018

Rae on Instagram!

Hello folks!

Just done an Instagram account for my Random Acts of Kindness, and I am also on email, twitter and facebook if people want to say hi to me! :D Just let me know where you know me from!! As I've been getting some rather strange friend requests! lol. 

Facebook: Raevienne Rowan
Instagram at twitter: @raktivist_rae
email: raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com

Although I'm Rae Hewitt on here (not my real name!) as it is mostly a surname dedicated to my late grandmother who was more than a Godsend in many ways to me.

I have a p o box and collect pen pals, sow on badges and most of all as my walls are full of them postcards.  So if you want to send me anything NICE please lol from where you are in thes crazy world of ours heres me! :

Rae Rowan
P O BOX 83,
YORK,
YO61 3YT
ENGLAND, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com