Thursday 12 April 2018

POST DEDICATION - A Tesco Delivery Driver! Malcolm

Hello people of the Blogverse! :D

Ok, As I wanted my shoping to come tonight for cooking a batch cook as I've had to join slimming world to lose a bit of weight, I ordered my grocery shopping via www.tesco.com and had it delivered between one of the slots... the 8 - 9 pm slot which ok, cost me £5.00 but omg.... the delivery driver dispite getting completely lost in our estate full of flats as I run out waving are you for me (then obviously which number I was) ... Yup.... (I thought I apologised too much!) he drove in the parking spot outside my flat and said he'd never been here before... heavens forbids what other areas are like in cities!!

Anyway, getting to the bit why I've dedicated it to him.  (Prob spelt his name wrong I know it was that way pronounced anyway!) He then went through the substitutions like they do, and I was shocked they'd put a hot spicey salmon for one of my smoked salmon and I said that wouldn't be right with slimming world and if I could leave it out.  Well he was more than happy to show me through how it worked and after what must have been 10 God Bless'! and told me not to panic that it would be refunded into my account within 48hrs and all would be ok and he'd take some of the bags off me that I'd not want (the plastic carrier bags) wonder what happens if they re use them?

Anyway THANK YOU MALCOLM ... not sure if he'd ever seen this but, that was one of the most friendliest Tesco Delivery drivers let alone delivery drivers I've ever had!! wow made my day let alone week!!

- Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com