Thursday 26 October 2017

6 days of none ... then sadness then happines?

Hey!

Ok, so I know, I haven't blogged in 6 days!! I know shocking! Very shocking indeed and I know no excuses...tsk tsk bad Rae lol! I've been doing Avon... I know some people out there in the world might not take kindly to it or like it for certain reasons, but I thought I would give it a go and got a good response from my first experince with it at least! ... There will always been some doors you knock on or post brochures through with crazy barking dogs waiting to have your hand off or so you think.  LOL, well it seems I think I've had them all now haha! So I've been putting posters up for me and a friend's avon...

The sadness, I know this will sound absolutly crazy to most, I can't believe I even did it myself was I actually shed a tear whilst reading one of my favourite Graphic Novels ElfQuest the final Quest... Issue #22... one of the main and most popular characters dies! Shock horror and sorry for spoilers if anyone reads it.

(Artwork by Wendy Pini - WaRP Graphics, USA)
BUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT!!... go and check out these mindful elves my sister Shadowfire got me into many years ago! About 7 years to be most approx!
www.elfquest.com  Go on I dare you to get hooked! ...

Anyway to end on a good note here's a saying I found whilst searching Kindspring.org!

Keep doing Kind acts Moonbeams and keep lovin our planet enthusiastst! Bright Blessings,

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com