Friday 13 October 2017

I got a RAOK Package!

Moving and Emotional Package!



This morning I had a rather kind surprise from the lovely and talented MindyJourney! From www.kindspring.org

I never thought she'd send that many Peace Doves and right in time for our Peace Day over here.  (Didn't know they had different days to over here in the UK)

... I was so moved by the lovely message and the so many doves, I never thought I'd get that many! Thought only a couple to a few 4 max, but wow so many peace doves!!

Another thing is I gave out 4 of the peace doves just with Mindy's message on them and 2 ladies that were in a lift going down to the ground floor of our local clothing and food store they were so moved it was unreal and couldn't stop thanking me and whom ever my friend was hehe!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com