Friday 20 October 2017

My Current Postcard Stats

Hello Moonbeams, Enthusiasts, Bookworms and Tea lovers! :D

I have been a member of Postcrossing. (www.postcrossing.com) for well over 5 years now and that is just half of the postcards I've been recieving! I have had two accounts with the Postcrossing due to a sad account problem with my old account that had nearly over 50 odd postcards on and poof they all went with the account but I DO HAVE THE actual physical postcards here with me on my walls!

Here are some of the stats so you get some idea from where I've sent or recieved them from.
 The most coming and going from Germany and eek my up and down Activity per month!!
BRIGHT BLESSINGS, RAE! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com