Wednesday 11 October 2017

Dedication Post - Rice and Spam

Rice and Spam!! Not Green Eggs and Ham...!

Ok so this is dedicated to one of the Periscope apps most popular if not the best duo / duet? There is on earth, well in my opinion their just brilliantly a good act and great scopers! Ok, don't take my word for it go and view them on the Periscope app on #RiceandSpam or individually as Joanne Pham's @GoRiceGirl and Kama Moiha's @SliceOfSpam their so hilariously funny in such a good way they always set out to bright up days!

The reason I say not Green Eggs and Ham after Dr Seuss, me and a pen pal of mine tried to do our own duo which only seemed to last 3 scopes sadly not living up to the famous ones standards, so maybe one day!!! 

You can find Joanne and Kama's website at: www.riceandspam.com and go and see for yourself! Tell um Rae from England sent you! :D Saying that I must send them my blog.  Joanne is the founder of PeriGirls (www.PeriGirls.com) and I think (someone please correct me!) Kama is the founder of PeriDudes? Not sure what the website is for you PeriDudes sorry I'm only a member of PeriGirls that is on facebook at: www.PeriGirls.com.  According to their website their:

"

Sheʻs Asian and loves Rice. Heʻs Hawaiian and loves Spam. Together, they are Rice & Spam. We often find the humor in a great many things, because of that we decided to start logging the fun we have on the internet, and you can share in the fun too. We started out by just enjoying our friendship and the many great experiences we came across. Often times wishing we could have documented our fun with a camera. The next step in the evolution, well Periscope, and live streaming. You can catch our shenanigans on Periscope by following us @RiceAndSpam, or by our own individual accounts, @GoRiceGirl and @SliceOfSpam, on periscope and other socials sites like Twitter, Instagram to name a couple." - That's quoting them not me! :D So with all the details do go and check them out! :D


Bright Blessings,

Rae.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com