Friday 27 October 2017

Katie Piper's Start your day with Katie

Ok, I just hope this is not copyright! ... So I will only do it on the odd days...when I can. Saying that it sounds like me heh heh!




Start your day with Katie by Katie Piper, 365 Affirmations for a Year of Positive Thinking.  I got this book a few Christmasses back... from my dad and step mum and I thought I'd sare Katie's wisdom. As I need it to and thought you would. :)

From the best selling author of Things Get Better, Britain's most inspiring young woman shares her uplifting thoughts to help you get every day off to a positive start.  Keep this little book in your handbag or by your bedside to give you strength and happiness whenever you need it.

Todays Quote is:

"You'll only know with hindsight if a decision was right or wrong, so, if you can't decide on something, take the risk and do it anyway.  Follow your heart and you may find it was the right choice" 
- October 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com