Saturday 14 October 2017

Tea interview or challenge 😊

I took the Tea challenge on the tea animo app. Here's my answers. 


#NewMemberChallenge #TeaAnimo


What brought me here is the fact that I love tea and the many flavours from Rhooibos to French vanilla and I love testing different flavours. 


One of my favourites is the Turkish Apple Tea. I'm not too fond of the twinnings brand here in the uk but loved the American Bigalow tea and a chi tea a pen pal once sent me. I'm Allergic to Chamomile so that's a no no. Even the smell of it makes me feel icky!


I watch telly and read a good book hence my blog title www.theteaandbooklady.blogspot.com 


Oh definitely a mug the bigger the better not too heavy lol and I like both loose and tea bags. 


Never tried mint in a tea before so maybe you have set me off on an new adventure! Sugar in tea?!! Urgh! No way I'd not ruin it like that. As well as loving tea and the obvious side dish of a biscuit. I am into Steampunk the Victorian sci fi phenomenon heh heh. Go google it. I got addicted!! 


Of course I drink it all day when I can. I'm drinking plain tetleys bagged tea weak no sugar. 😊. Bright Blessings πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Rae The Tea and Book Lady ☮️: #eggdrp πŸ’ž #randomness πŸƒ #PeriGirls πŸ’• #Geocaching 🏘 #nature ♻️ #thanks πŸ™πŸ» #RAKtivist_Rae πŸ‘πŸ» 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com