Wednesday 2 May 2018

17 RAOK's Letterboxed!

Hello!

Ok, so I've dropped off whilst on my bike ride around our little town up here in the North of England.  I have posted 17 RAOK's teabags with little notes inside hopefully inspiring people to #Payitforward if they do that is hehe! I am hoping that no one seems to think it as a prank, as well as I keep thinking I am still new to this after a few years of doing it! So if you got one of my RAOKs let me know! AND Hope you have a good rest of the week!

What would Blog readers do? What kind of Random Acts do you do around your area? Please let me know and don't forget if you want me to dedicate a blog post to you I will do!

Bright Blessings,

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com