Wednesday 23 May 2018

Moon beamed Poop Bags! :D

HEY MOONBEAMS!

Ok, So I've started again calling blog readers Moon beams I hope you all don't mind that, I've somehow love the whole hippy vibe of things after seeing a post on facebook... hmm it was this one:


  <<

Love this idea I found on google! Wonder if it would work where I live? Or someone would just sadly vandalise the whole thing, why people do that I never know!!  vv






https://www.cascadiannomads.com/uploads/1/8/9/3/1893015/8680802_orig.jpgWell I have been putting out free dog poop bags in my local town to see if anyone will pick up as well as making the world and my bit of it a safer cleaner bit! :D

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com