Wednesday 9 May 2018

Digital Tip Jars

Hello Readers and Moonbeams! :D

Ok, Sooooo... I've been looking into these so called 'digital tip jars' a bit like pay pal or rather those that work along side pay pal.  That creators and artists and others like RAKtivists use if people wish to give them donations.  Not all people use them but I thought I'd make a blog post about it.

The first one I've started to use and see the button to the right on the 'Navigate Bar' ----->>
That's one done by ko-fi.com  if you wish to donate to me and be part of my current ongoing goal of leading up to getting £10  for help towards Random Acts and also the Art Abandonment that I am going to do and will put a blog post on about that too!

Here's another one I've just found called:  https://digitaltipjar.com/ and according to their website they say this about it:

Digital Tip Jar connects creators and supporters in the spirit of mutual gratitude and appreciation. Sign up as a creator to begin receiving tips with credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Become a supporter to let your favorite creators know how much their work means to you.

... and this is Rae's link to the Tip  Jar one : https://digitaltipjar.com/TeaandBookLadyUK

The question is do you do this with your work or your blogs posts or websites? Have you seen anything like this before, let me know?! Apparently you can sign into both using your email as log in or just a log in and email.

Untill next time,

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com