Friday 11 May 2018

Poop Bags and Timetables! :D

Friday 11th May 2018... Poopascoop bags and Timetables are my RAOK of the Day :D

Ok, maybe not a good but random title for todays blog post! After the sad sharing of the vlog yesterday with a biker picking up a stray cat poor thing! ... On a sort of happier note I did a random act of kindness by leaving bus time tables as I work in the tourist office where I live on the notice board at the end of my road.  That is as well as leaving dog poop bags out for people so they have no excuse for not picking their pooches offerings up!!

- Rae


Timetables! and...

Poop bags! ....   NOW DONT SOIL OUR LAWNS DOGS, TELL YA OWNERS TO LOOK AFTER YA! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com