Tuesday 29 August 2017

Counting my blessings...

A few days algo I received this email from a lady and her family that had found one of my tea bags...

"Thank You...for your random act of kindness. We reciprocated and replaced your gift with another for the next person to find. "  with the picture of two young ladies, one holding the tea bag :)





(please do not copy this image and please respect the privacy of Jen's family thank you)



- Jen and Family, on a day trip around Fountains Abbey, North Yorkshire, England, UK.


Another post from my old blog site saying:

"Unknown has left a new comment on your post "The not so 'Sour Cherry' Tea":

"Hi Rae, we picked up one of your Sour Cherry tea bags on Sunday afternoon near Runswick Bay, Thankyou!! what a lovely random act of kindness. When we reached our destination at Whitby YHA we drank it whilst watching Victoia in the communal room - very civlised! Thankyou once again ... Orrrh :)"

Thank You so much to the people whom have given me such joy of responding back to my tea bag offerings! I hope you enjoyed them, even if you did leave them for the next...

Bright Blessings, Rae. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com