Wednesday 30 August 2017

Love on the Rocks and Dedication #2

Hello all,

I've just found this blog after my pen pals Mandy and Johanna reccommended I place painted rocks in places around as well or instead of tea bags... I came across  Love on the rocks - Facebook Page 
admined by Vicki, Debbie and Kelly. The group is there for people to put random acts of kindness in the forms of painted stones out in public for people to keep or pass on... I think its a brilliant idea!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Some of the stones that have been painted and shared out with the world by members of the group/page.

Magic is all around us! Just Look by Maxine

Rainbow stones by Niseey

"When you are kind it's not only changes you. It changes the world" by Holly

I have only picked a few but I can add more please let me know if you'd like to be added and your a member of the page/group..

Bright Blessings. Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for visiting my site and wanting to comment and read! Feel free to say hello to me at raevienne.hewitt@gmail.com